Our 'two camera wedding package' captures all of the events of your day. This structure ensures that you get everything in your Blu-ray or DVD, which allows for a full retrospective of the wedding and full day's events. Two cameras are used throughout the filming of the entire day for separate cameras to film coinciding moments, such as the bride arriving for the ceremony whilst the groom waits anxiously inside or different reactions during speeches etc. The two camera set-up also allows for different angles of key moments to be filmed.
The image (right) is an example Blu-ray. Rollover the image for an example DVD.
Two camera wedding package
- Attendance at the wedding rehearsal, if appropriate, to ensure superior camera positioning
- Bride's morning preparations at home, hotel or any other chosen venue. Filmed with one camera by a female operative
- Groom's morning preparations at home, hotel or any other chosen venue. Filmed with one camera by a male operative (dependant on location)
- Groom arriving for ceremony
- Guests arriving for ceremony
- Bride arriving for ceremony
- The full wedding ceremony
- Official photo shoot/ coverage of the guests
- Outside the wedding venue/ leaving the wedding venue
- Arrival at the wedding reception
- Full coverage of the speeches
- Cutting of the cake
- 1st Dance
- Evening celebrations
- Evening filming, 2 cameras, up to 9pm (for filming later see notes at bottom of page)*
- Black & white 'Memories of the day' montage of your whole day (set to music of choice)
- Professional non-linear, digital editing
- Music of your choice throughout the DVD
- DVD introduction menu and 'motion' scene selection menu
- Scrolling end title sequence with wedding guest names and optional personal message
- 5 copies of the wedding Blu-ray or DVD with personalised colour printed disc labeling in presentation cases with custom designed, personalised sleeves
The total charge for the above quoted service is £2,200.00 for the DVD package or £2,300.00 for the Blu-ray package. The quoted charge is all inclusive, which means that there are absolutely NO hidden expenses beyond the quoted charge. This is a UK-wide offer with all travel and accomodation expenses included.
A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 is required with your booking confirmation, with the balance being due four weeks prior to the wedding day.
*Filming after 9.pm, up until midnight, is available upon request at a charge of £40.00 per hour. This charge includes 2 operatives and 2 cameras filming.
Additional Blu-ray or DVD's are available to order at £12.00 per DVD/ £20.00 per Blu-ray (charge includes all postage and packaging).
Custom designed 'end titles' sequences are an additional extra that you can choose. Click here to see examples of custom designed 'end title' sequences.
DVD to Blu-ray upgrade All our footage is captured, edited and archived in full 1080p High Definition. If you do not have a Blu-ray player and HD television (required to play HD blu-ray discs) at the time of your wedding, you may want to upgrade at a later date. We charge a one-off upgrade fee of £150.00, plus £20.00 for each Blu-ray disc purchased. Available to weddings filmed after April 2011.